The section “Pricing” allows to set up the price profiles for the automatic calculation of the air charter cost. The flight cost is displayed in the search result list when the charter broker searches the aircraft for the air charter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the aircraft has no calculated cost of the flight, it is displayed at the end of the search results list. This rule reduces the competitiveness of the aircraft offer.
For the automatic calculation the air charter cost it is necessary to assign any price profile to each aircraft. Select one of the created profiles and assign it to the aircraft by clicking on the “Select the aircraft” button.
The pricing profile contains pricing components and adjustments. Every pricing component contains the rate value of a measure unit and the rate type applicability. Every adjustment contains the value and the adjustment applicability. The cost of the charter is calculated according to the rates and adjustments.
To create the pricing profile click on the “Create a new profile” button. After clicking, you can see the edit mode of the profile web page.
You have to fill the profile name for the future identification, the currency to calculate the cost of the air charter in accordance with this profile.
By clicking on the “Add a new pricing component” you can add a number of necessary pricing components to the pricing profile and specify the rate value for each of them. Automatically calculated cost of the air charter is a sum of the calculated values of the pricing components that make up the assigned to the aircraft pricing profile.
You have to select the rate type applicability for the chosen pricing component when you add the component to the pricing profile. This rule applies only for the pricing profiles for which the rate type applicability is provided.
AVAILABLE PRICING COMPONENTS:
1. Passenger flight fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the cost of the passenger flight.
2. Ferry leg fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the cost of the ferry flight from the aircraft position to the start of the 1st leg and from the end of the final leg to the home base or to the airport of departure that it started from. The ferry flight itinerary is calculated according to the route construction method that is specified in the rule for the pricing profile.
3. Overnight fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the crew expenses for one night excluding the aircraft parking fee.
4. Fuel stop fee. This pricing component allows to calculate all fuel stop landing fee during the passenger legs. The fuel stop fee during the ferry legs is not included in the fuel stop fee calculation.
5. Parking fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the cost of the excess parking in the airports of departure and arrival during the passenger legs.
6. Airport improvement fees (airport passenger fees). This pricing component allows to calculate the cost of the passengers fees in airports of departure and arrival according to the quantity of carried passengers during each passenger leg, and the quantity of the landings including all fuel stops during the passenger legs.
7. Landing fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the cost of the lending fee in the airports during the passenger legs excluding the lending fee during the fuel stops.
8. Crew swap fee. This pricing component allows to calculate the number of the crew swaps during the passenger legs and the cost of these swaps. The flight duty limitations for the crew are based on default values: the flight duty period is 12 hours; the off-duty period is 12 hours. These limitations may be customized in adjustments.
9. Fuel surcharge. This pricing component increases the rate value of each hour of the flight time in accordance with the fuel surcharge rate.
To utilize the pricing profile in full it is possible to use next adjustments:
1. Minimum rate per a day. This is a value of the air charter price quote that replaces the automatically calculated value of the charter price quote if the calculated value is less than the value of this adjustment.
2. Minimum chargeable passenger flight time. This is a value of the passenger flight time that replaces the automatically calculated value of the passenger flight time if the calculated value is less than the value of this adjustment.
3. Minimum chargeable time per a leg. This is a value of the flight time that replaces the automatically calculated value of the flight time for a passenger leg or for a ferry leg if the calculated value is less than the value of this adjustment.
4. Minimum chargeable distance for passenger flight legs. This is a value of the distance that replaces the automatically calculated distance of the passenger leg if the calculated value is less than the value of this adjustment.
5. Rounding. This adjustment modifies the value of the charter price quote according to the rounding value in the aircraft search results.
6. Adjustment of the total price. This adjustment modifies the automatically calculated value of the charter quote up or down according to the adjustment value in percents in the aircraft search results.
7. Adjustment of a selected pricing component. This adjustment modifies the automatically calculated rate of the specified pricing component that is contained in the pricing profile up or down according to the adjustment value.
8. Crew duty limitations. This adjustment modifies the values of the flight duty period and the values of the off-duty period that are used to calculate the pricing component “Crew swap fee”. Modified values will be applied instead of the values of the default duty limitations.
All created price profiles will be displayed on the web page AIRCRAFT – pricing. The pricing profiles are ranked by their names alphabetically. When the web page loads all pricing profiles are visible. It is possible to make visible only active pricing profiles or only inactive. If you select “Active” you can see all pricing profiles that are assigned to your aircraft. If you select “Inactive” you can see all not assigned to the aircraft pricing profiles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: it is possible to assign only one pricing profile to each aircraft.
One pricing profile may be assigned to any number of the aircraft.
To assign the pricing profile to the aircraft you have to load this profile in the edit mode, to select the aircraft and save the changes.
If any pricing profile has already been assigned to the selected aircraft the previous assigning will be cancelled by the last.